Do You Meet The Following Requirements?
- are at least 21-years old
- are a Fiji-Citizen
- have the necessary asset backup to secure the loan sought.
- project is situated within 1km of a government feeder road (if on Viti Levu or Vanua Levu) OR situated within 3km of the nearest inter-island port of call if on an outer island.
Documents To Be Provided When Lodging Your Application
- Copy of Title, Current Lease or Approval Notices over Land to be used in Proposed Project
- Business Plan and MPI Assessment of Viability
- Copy of Bank Statement
- Evidence of Assets to be Purchased
- Evidence of Farm Production for last 3 Years and Estimate for Current Year
- Source & Evidence of Equity Contribution
|Loan Amount (F$)
||8% per annum
|In excess of $20,000
|| 13.5% per annum
|Interest calculated on daily balance and automatically charged to your account monthly.
| Term Of Loan
|| Maximum of 20 years
(To Adequately Cover, Loan Amount And May Include)
- Notification over property
- Bill of Sale for purchase of items
- Other Collateral security
- Class J Leases
- Land with less than 10 years lease term remaining
||At least 20% of total project cost.
Call Your Nearest Branch For More Information.