Do You Meet The Following Requirements?
- Are a Fiji Resident or
- If a FOREIGN NATIONAL, do you meet Reserve Bank of Fiji (RBF) and Fiji Islands Trade & Investment Bureau (FTIB) requirements for foreign investment.
- have the ability to meet the equity contribution towards the total cost of the project.
||Term Of Loan
(Should Not Exceed)
|Japanese Recon Vehicles
|Local 2nd Hand Vehicles
|Plant & Machinery (shorter of working life or)
|Heavy Plant Equipment
|(The lease term should terminate comfortably short of the use economic life of the asset to be leased)
||10% - 13.5% Flat rate p.a
|Interest is calculated on daily balance and charged automatically to your account monthly
||15 25% of cost (considered on a case by case basis)
(to adequately cover loan amount and may include)
- Consumer/Commercial Lease
- Mortgage over land/Buildings
- Personal Guarantees
- Joint & Several Guarantees by Shareholders and Directors of the Company for total liability
- Bill of sale
Documents To Be Provided When Lodging Your Application.
- Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Company) Copy of Certificate of business registration/incorporation Audited Financial statements for the last 3 years
- Draft accounts up to the last available month-end
- Bank statements for the last 6 months
- Letter of offer for existing bank facilities together with latest statement of account
- Pro Forma invoice/quotation from supplier
- Statement of personal position of Directors/Guarantors.
Call Your Nearest Branch For More Information