Do You Meet The Following Requirements?
- Are you at least 21-years-old, a Fiji Resident &
- Belong to ONE of the following groups:
- A Fijian registered in the Vola ni Kawa Bula?
- A Rotuman registered in the Rotuman Birth Register?
- A General Elector registered in the General Electors Electoral Roll and are of Melanesian or Polynesian or Micronesian origin?
For A Company, Partnership Or Cooperative,
Is the business 100% owned by people who fulfill the Requirements 1 & 2 above?
|Individuals, Partnerships & Cooperatives
|| Above $0.5m
|Tikina & Provincial Councils
|| Above $1m
|Interest is calculated on daily balance and automatically charged to your account monthly
||20% of Total Working, Capital requirements in cash
|Term Of Loan
|| 5 Years
(to adequately cover loan, amount and may include)
- First Mortgages
- Mortgage Debentures
- Directors, Shareholders & Personal Guarantees
- Bill of Sale
- Other Collateral Security
Documents To Be Provided When Lodging Your Application
- Business Plan
- Right of Land/Building Use Copy of registered title or current lease over land or Tenancy Agreement (term of lease must exceed loan term)
- 3 Quotations for Purchase of Stock
- Business Licence from the Local/Rural Authority
- Company Registration Certificate from the Registrar of Companies
- VAT Certificate from Inland Revenue Department
- Financial Statement for last 2 years for established businesses
- Income & Expenditure & Cash Flow Projections for New Businesses
- Evidence of Training attended or Employment Letter at Supervisory level for 5 years
Call Your Nearest Branch For More Information