Do You Meet These Requirements?
- Are you at least 21-years-old, a Fiji Resident &
- Are a Fijian registered in the Vola ni Kawa Bula?
For A Company, Partnership Or Cooperative,
Is the business 100% owned by people who fulfil Requirements 1 & 2 above?
Documents To Be Provided When Lodging Your Application
- Business Plan
- Financial Reports for previous two years
- Letter of approval from FHL for the purchase of shares
- Evidence of Equity Contribution
- Any other Liabilities/Borrowings
||Loan Amount (F$)
|Individuals Partnerships& Cooperatives
|Tikina & Provincial Councils
||Minimum requirement of 50% of Total Project Cost in cash
|Term Of Loan
(to adequately cover loan amount and may include)
- Lien over the shares to be purchased
- Assignment over the Dividend proceeds
- Assignment over the salary
- Shareholders, Directors & Personal Guarantee
- Guarantee from a financially sound Guarantor
- Collateral Mortgage over Land & Buildings or other assets
Call Your Nearest Branch For More Information