(To meet working capital requirement for export consignment)
Do You Meet The Following Requirements?
- Are a Fiji Resident or
- If a Foreign National, do you meet Reserve Bank of Fiji (RBF) and Fiji Islands Trade & Investment Bureau (FTIB) requirements for foreign investment.
Note: All producer exporters exporting to any destination qualify except producers of traditional exports. Traditional Exports are sugar, Molasses, Gold, Green Logs and Rough Unprocessed Sawn Timber:
|Term Of Loan
- 90 days facility is available for exporters on firm export orders
- A Lump Sum Facility is available for export from stock or for those who make regular monthly exports 180 days (maximum)
( loan amount and may include)
- Mortgage over to adequately cover land/Buildings
- Personal Guarantees
- Joint & Several Guarantees by Shareholders and Directors of the Company for total liability
- Bill of sale over asset to be financed
- Debenture over assets and undertakings
- Assignment over export proceeds
Note: An eligible exporter can only use one of the following facility at a time.
- Pre-Shipment Export Finance Facility (PRE-SEFF)
- Lump sum Facility
- 90 days Facility
- Post-Shipment Export Finance Facility (POST-SEFF)
- Allows eligible exporters to discount export bills.
Documents To Be Provided When Lodging Your Export Finance Application
- Memorandum & Articles of Association (for Companies)
- Copy of Certificate of business registration/incorporation
- Audited Financial statements for the last 3 years
- Draft accounts up to the last available month- end
- Bank statements for the last 6 months
- Letter of offer for existing bank facilities together with latest statement of account
- 6 months Export data
- Confirmation from overseas buyer for export arrangement
- Evidence that the export value meets 40% requirement of local value in accordance with RBF guidelines on Export Financing.
Call Your Nearest Branch For More Information